Sunday, February 27, 2011

Girl's Night Out with Lauren




Dennis has been gone the last few nights with the boys. He took them to Utah to help my brother out with a project. Peace and quiet are highly overrated, I've decided. I miss my noisy, tooting, feuding little boys. But the upside to it is the one-on-one time I've gotten to spend with Lauren. I've loved it! This evening she pulled out all of her hair clips and put them in her hair one by one. Then went into my closet and on tip-toes, pointed and grunted at the necklace she wanted to wear. Then she went to my make-up drawer, put on some lipstick and blush, and strutted around oohing and aahing at herself in the mirror. I could never get tired of this.

2 comments:

Cher said...

that's so cute she wanted all the bows in her hair. girls are so fun.

Rochelle and Zach said...

Oh that's the kind of stuff that makes me want a little girl... so cute is she!!