Saturday, October 15, 2011

Photoshop Fun



I've been on a picture-taking kick lately.  Although the new camera provides a good foundation to work with, I've found that photoshop is where the real fun is.  I got the pumpkin idea from Pinterest, took Miss Calista out back into our garden, and then played around with the picture on the computer.  I just wanted to show the difference photoshop can make! Pictures do look "cleaner" without so much photoshopping, but when there are things that need fixed, I think it's a great option.  I didn't like the vinyl fence in the background but the pumpkin patch was planted right along it, so I just edited it out.  I feel a little shameless that I airbrushed my four month old,  brightened her eyes, and trimmed her hair fuzzies- all done artifically on photoshop.  Mothers nowadays....

Here are some other pictures- before and after- that I've had fun with on photoshop.  I realize I still have a LONG way to go in learning what I'm doing, but I'm having a good time along the way.






 


1 comment:

Cher said...

i love photoshop too. it can make a big difference. i have a really old version, which one do you have?
looks like you're learning fast. looks great.