Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Parents


The older I get, the more dear my family becomes to me. This past weekend when I was in Utah I asked my parents to let me take pictures of them on their little farm so that I could get more practice with the new lens I just bought for my camera. As you can see, I'm still learning and have a long way to go, especially in figuring out how to get a sharper image, but I was excited to get pictures of my parents that show how these two wonderful people have grown together after almost 40 years of marriage.







5 comments:

Liz Johnson said...

They look just like I remember them!!! These pictures make me so happy. Tell them I say hello!

Cynthia said...

Those are some awesome pictures! What great memories you have created.

Cher said...

amazing. they look totally professional! and i can definitely see why you are so photogenic!

Cher said...

ps the 3rd one down in my fav. i also really like the one of your dad with the cow

Allison Kimball said...

I love your parents (so do my parents). These are wonderful photos. I'm glad you have a blog. I can't wait to see of your beautiful family.